Due to the current covid 19 situation we have to change some of the ways in which we work in order to keep our guests and ourselves safe. Please find information below which we hope will help you to stay safe during your visit.
When you arrive:
- We look forward to greeting you face to face as we have always done. We will however be wearing masks and keeping to social distancing guidelines and we would ask you to do the same.
- Payment should be made by card or cash at this time.
- We will direct you to your room where you will find your key, registration card and breakfast choice card.
- You might notice many of our lovely soft furnishings are missing, this is to keep you safe!
- Once you have settled in we would ask that you complete the registration card and breakfast choices and place these in the box at the bottom of the stairs. It would be helpful if you could ring the bell when you have done this so we have your choices as soon as possible.
During your stay:
- As you will notice the only communal area open at the moment is the hallway. We would ask that you use a face covering whenever you are in this area.
- Before leaving your room or coming in from outside please wash your hands or use hand gel, also please check if there is anyone else around so that you can follow social distancing at all times.
- We will deliver your breakfast on a tray to your room at your chosen time. We will knock and put the tray down in order to maintain social distancing. When you have finished with your tray we would ask you to leave it on the table at the bottom of the stairs and ring the bell.
- We are not offering room service during your stay. The room will be thoroughly cleaned before you arrive and when you leave.
- If you need assistance at any time during your stay please use the bell at the bottom of the stairs to gain our attention. Please do not go past the barrier for any reason.
When it’s time to leave: (checkout is normally by 10am.)
Please leave the key to your room in the door of your room.
press the bell at the bottom of the stairs and advise of your leaving.